My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Love......

.........is in the air!
Are you singing along? Happy Valentine's day friends!
A quick & easy card to share today, I'm on a mission to use us some stash & 1st in line was this image from a LOTV art pad! I simply distressed some paper, added a die cut frame, a couple die cut embellishments & finished with some gems & a sprinkling of glitter. Love how it came together so quickly & I think I'll be using the layout again too.

a challenge or two
love at Craft Rocket
layers of love at Cut it Up
have a heart at A Gem of a Challenge

17 comments:

  1. Hello there Jo, what a wonderful Valentine card, such a sweet image and a fab layout, have a lovely day, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the cutest image. A lovely Valentine's card Jo. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, very cute image and a lovely design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the image and layout Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and impressive card! These cute critters really make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes that's a cutie indeed and yes now I'm singing along too!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jo and yes I have a new earworm with that song!!!! Big hugs to you and yours! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great stash buster Up, such a cute image and a lovely layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Jo, such an adorable image - so sweet.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable image, and that little hanging black heart-on-a-string really balances the red one so nicely!! I love it!!

    Thanks for joining us for our Layers of Love challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so cute. I love everything about this card. Thank you for sharing at Moving Along With The Times. Sorry for the late comment. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Jo, and so lovely to 'hear' from you...please keep in touch.xx[aNNie]
    🐰

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo,
    what a lovely card and such a super and sweet image.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Sorry I am a bit late with my comment but I wasn't feeling too well and couldn't get around to commenting.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Jo, what a super cute card sweetie, love it !!

    I'm not to bad, lost my old dog over Chriatmas so the house is feeling very empty and quiet......

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww so sweet gorgeous card hunny.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, my! This is so adorable! Love the colors, dies, and embellishments with this sweet trio! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very, very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...