My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 1 November 2019

Christmas is Coming!





Hi friends, hope you're all well.
The rain is back, good job I'm not going anywhere today, a nice lazy crafternoon is planned before Asher comes for tea.......oh my, can that boy eat!! Not sweet things though, he prefers savoury and he loves Grandma's home cooked meals...and I love feeding him.....he sits in his highchair & holds my hand while he eats......melts my heart every time. I love being a Grandma!


So back to crafting......today's cards are just a few I made with the free kit that came with
 the latest issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine - Poinsettia Perfection by Crafter's
 Companion. A beautiful kit, there's so much in it.....I did some simple mating & layering.....I 
added just a couple of die cut embellies & some faux gems then adhered the lot to 5x5
card blanks. I have to say though they look so much prettier in real life.

Rightio, off back to my desk.....thanks for calling & have a lovely afternoon!
xx


 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I had spotted the CB magazine and was tempted, I may go back and buy it now I've seen your cards.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards Jo, each colourway is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Jo, lovely traditional designs and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful traditional Christmas cards Jo, hope you enjoyed your time with little Asher, being a grandma IS wonderful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous Christmas cards Jo, lovely traditional designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards Jo, nothing like red and green. Hope you had a lovely time with Asher xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I will have to check that mag out Jo - your cards are beautiful and I'm so glad you are enjoying being a grandma - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards with your kits! So glad to hear about your time with your grandson, so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look lovely and traditional. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful selection of cards Jo-hope you enjoyed your tea with Asher
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo love these cards beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...