My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 10 February 2020

Crafty Cardmakers - Love is All You Need!


Hello! 
We have a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers today, the theme is

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

Should be a nice, easy theme with Valentines Day just around the corner and as 
usual, we love to see any & all makes.....and if you're in need of inspiration
then please pop on over and have a look at the fabulous Dt makes....we're
a real varied lot so there will definitely be something for everyone!

My brief this time was a Valentine's card but not traditional, not sentimental or
lovey dovey and definitely no red and/or pink! Took me a while to come up
with an idea but finally I got there! I layered up black, orange and
white card.......added the die cut sunshine, stamped the sentiment and
finished with a hand drawn smiley face.....job done. It makes me smile every
time I look at it!

Thanks for calling today, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow!

xx

Wendy's  die challenge

14 comments:

  1. it made me smile this morning as well Jo, love the bright sunny colours and the fun face you gave the sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright, beautiful, happy card Jo, makes a lovely change from all the pink, red and hearts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful happy card. Makes me want to sing the song You Are My Sunshine. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and happy card! Love the face of that sun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jo, love the sun's happy face, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great change for a Valentine card, lovely Jo. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile!! A gorgeous card Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Jo.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you card Jo, So bright and cheerful. Have a fantastic week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely bright and cheerful card Jo, a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh fabulous card honey. Love the sunshine. Nice to see a different take on valentines. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah what a super smiley card ... and yes its not traditional, not sentimental or
    lovey dovey and definitely no red and/or pink well done ... hope you have a great rest of the week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great bright smiley card love the die-cut sun and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...