My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 29 August 2020

Ho Ho Ho!


Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well.......and dry!
We've had so much rain these past few days I thought it was never going to stop!

So today I'm sharing another Christmas make! It seems there's no end to the Christmas things
 I'd like to make.......there's s much Christmas goodness out there I just need to keep going!
For these cards I wanted to show off how good the die cuts look on their own.........no need
 for any extra embellishments.........of course, you could add more if you wanted  but for me I
 thought plain cards. Or.........if you wanted to add a name they would make fantastic place
 settings.They were a little fiddly to piece together first time but so worth it......and if you 
get all your bits and pieces organised first then you're away.......and what a great way
 to use up scraps too!
These dies are from the cutable & layerable range from Crafter's Companion, card blanks
from my stash and only scraps used!

Thanks for calling......stay safe & whatever you're up to have a lovely weekend.
xx

challenges
anything goes at Holly & Ivy
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything goes at Merry Little Christmas

10 comments:

  1. love this Jo, the addition of a name would be easy to achieve, but they look great as they are, lots to see and great papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous Jo- the die cuts definitely stand alone! Great shape and always good to use up scraps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Jo and I love the letters done in the lovely patterned papers, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Jo, great designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great hun, love the CAS feel
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS Christmas cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...