My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 9 September 2011

Miss Magnolia

Hiya, today's card is one i made just cos i liked the papers!!! Tilda is coloured with Promarkers and i glittered the rose, the papers are Pink Petticoat, i just punched out squares and added faux stitching, flowers were punched out and inked, bunting was made using my scallop banners from sizzix, stamped sentiment is lili of the valley, ribbons and pearls were from my stash, hope you like it.
Jo x
I'm entering this card in the following challenges: challenge 116 - patchwork at passion for promarkers
challenge 49 vintage/ shabby chic at anything goes
Patchwork quilt at cupcake craft challenges
Anything goes at Stamp Something
Week 36 at PaperPlay challenges

12 comments:

  1. Aw this is so pretty Jo~
    I luv this tilda card, lots of pinks and those papers are gorgeous too!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jo...love the dp's and the bunting is stunning too hun...

    have a lovely weekend....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and a lovely patchwork element. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute! Love all the faux stitching and pearls! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty, Jo! I love the colours you have used and the design is fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this!! Great patchworking and such a lovely image and colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with my Patchwork theme at PFP this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. Just love the image, pefectly coloured. Thank you for joining in on our theme this week over at PfP, and good luck.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a super sweet card...and the patchwork looks great..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty, Jo! The colours you have used that is spectacular and the design is fabulous! Happy to read that you joining at Cupcake on this week.
    blood borne pathogen kits

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty pink:) Very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have made a very good looking card but that stump is not looking fine at card.

    Plastic card
    Plastic Card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...