My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 3 September 2011

Woodland fairy

This card is made using probably my most favourite stamp ever!! Thought it would be perfect for the Sugar bowl
challenge-one for the girls.
Recipe:
Stamp - sugar nellie woodland fairy
Paper -pink petticoat wild blossoms collection
Promarkers - grass, tan, ivory, lilac, pastel beige, blush, turquoise, cool aqua
Swirl - sizzix large die
Gems and card from my stash
Jo x

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Jo..! one of my faves too hun and super colour combo too...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo

    This is super sweet!!!

    I love the beautiful colour combination you have used and the fun image.

    Great layout too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...