My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 7 March 2012

WOYWW week 144



What a difference a day makes!!!
No, not the weather - my desk - although the same could definitely be said for the weather!
Yesterday my desk was perfectly tidy - but then I unpacked the craft shopping I did on Monday!
As all you regulars will know, Wednesday is the day for all us nosy parkers to get their fill of other people's
craft desks! WOYWW , hosted by Julia over at the Stamping Ground, is THE place to be on a Wednesday.

So what's on my desk today! All the usual, pens, scissors, glue etc., and then some lovely bits I bought with some Birthday money! I got the gorgeous fence die, a tree die, an embossing folder, some card and a scrapbook kit that contains 12 sheets of gorgeous girly papers - a real bargain at £1.99 - and I've still got some money left!!!
On the shelf above my desk is my ribbon - I've tried many ways of storing ribbon but none have really worked for me- until now! I bought a basket full of jars, the type you would use for pickles, etc., and now store all my odd bits colour by colour!
 The reels are stored easily on a rail hanging between the shelf brackets.
Now I've just got 3 more drawers full of ribbon left to sort out - think I'm addicted!
So that's it from me, no works in progress today but I do plan on having a craft day as I have to wait in all day for delivery of new beds so watch this space!
Can't wait to see what's on your desk!
Thanks for looking.
Jo x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely storage for your ribbons and it looks pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your ribbon storage I would need an entire room full of jars to organize mine ribbon not sure but I think I have an addiction to ribbon..paper.. stamps LOL thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creative craft space, I love your ribbon storage jars, such pretty colours :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ribbons, can't have to much of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ribbons, tut tut been shopping again me too!! Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very well organized and your ribbons are all situated perfectly....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yourm ribbon storage looks beautiful, Happy belated birthday to you! waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely way to store your ribbons. Mine are stuffed in an ice cream tub!
    Fiona xx #103

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your jars of ribbon they look so pretty. Please pop by and visit my blog when you have time as I have a little something there for you

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiness is jars of ribbons! And all the pens make for extra happiness. Great new things on your desk to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way of storing your loose ribbons and it looks so pretty too. Love your new stash x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new birthday bits...I got $ for my birthday too! I haven't spent it yet but must admit it is burning a hole in my pocket.
    One of the local scrapbook stores (I have 3 huge ones near me...all a 15 minute drive away)has 25% off the Memory Box Dies. Oh, how they are calling to me. They have 40 and 50% off one item coupons all the time, but always exclude Memory Box, Martha stuff and Spellbinders
    I am going away with DH to Vancouver Island at 5 am tomorrow! Hopefully they have the ones I want left when we return late Friday. They never go on sale and are so popular here that when the new dies arrive, they announce by email the time and date they will be on the shelf (usually noon)and people start arriving about 30 minutes early. It is a hoot!
    I am not holding my breath that the ones I want be still be there. But i will check in on Friday just in case.

    Have fun playing with your new stash.

    Hopefully I don't gain any weight while we are away! Eating in restaurants makes it so much harder to control the fat grams etc. I have a game plan so hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  13. New stash is always fun. Your jars look fab with the ribbon, I use small jars for buttons! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow Jo how neat and tidy is your desk...would love a rummage through those ribbons...thank you so much for your lovely congratlations it means a lot to me
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, those ribbons!!! Lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for ribbons Jo.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...