My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 29 September 2014

A little bit vintage

Morning lovelies, hope you're all well!
Seems ages since I last posted as I've not been well but I'm here now
and feeling ok.......even managed some crafty time at my desk yesterday!
 I have a Christmas card to share today..........some faux stitching, some
decoupage, inky & distressed edges, die cuts, ribbon, pearls......lots
of different bit & pieces & my favourite blues.
Rightio, off to do some housework & then have a catch up of all your
lovely blogs......thanks for calling see you soon!
Don't forget - you still have a week left if you'd like to enter my CANDY!
xx
challenges I'd like to enter
S for something festive at ABC Christmas challenges
layer it up at Winter Wonderland
Christmas in September at Crafty Sentiments
stitching real or faux at DPE Linky Party
get ready for Christmas at Crafting by Design
vintage at Card Makin' Mamas
anything goes at Completely Christmas




19 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage card Jo. Put together wonderfully. The blue colour scheme is gorgeous - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice.
    I like the colors tahat you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful vintage layout. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo, such a sweet image and beautiful detailing.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jo, love all the elements they work so well together. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you have not been too good. Sending you some ((((hugs))))
    Brilliant card love everything about it. The colours and embellishments are wonderful.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wowzer… this is gorgeous Jo! I love the decoupaged image and the papers and embellies are so perfect with it… I love the soft colours and the pretty flowers and gingham ribbon… perfect vintage! :-)
    Sorry you haven't been well hun… I hope you are feeling a lot better now. Have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a marvelous card, Jo! Love the gingham ribbon and the doily. Wonderful dimension on that sweet vintage image and the flower embellies are perfect. Such lovely details. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fab image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely stunning jo.gorgeous vintage image and i love your blue colours and beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness Jo this is just lovely. Beautiful job...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Jo, such a pretty image and lovely pastel colours.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have not been well, I hope you have fully recovered now.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the vintage image and all the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Jo beautiful vintage image and gorgeous embellishments

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow super little christmas card Jo ... just love the pastel colours .. and so much to look at ... well done ... I am sure your crafty time at your desk made you feel much better ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card, Jo. Pretty colours and great details. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning design Jo, gorgeous 'image' used and brilliant colours.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty..love the image. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...