My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 20 September 2014

Joy


Morning lovelies......hope you're all well & have something nice planned
for the weekend. We're staying home, planning some nice crafty time
and then gonna prepare something nice for tea.....oh, what an exciting life
I lead lol! I need to make a few not-too-fussy Christmas cards this
year so decided to go with 5x5 card blanks and an art pad (or 2) from
LOTV, they're so easy to use & packed full of the sweetest images.
My paper is from Bearly Mine.....I don't often use digi papers but wow,
these are FAB, my favourite blues for Christmas & I'll definitely be
using them again. 
Rightio, my friends........thanks for calling today & whatever you're up
to...........have a lovely day!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
ribbon or lace at Holly Jolly
anything goes at Sister Act
2 ribbons at Winter Wonderland
week 36 at My Perfect Life

26 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is really sweet Jo!! such an adorable image and I love the scrummy papers and embellies… the Joy sentiment looks fab! :-)
    hope you enjoy your crafty weekend! and something nice for tea too... sounds perfect! ;-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jo.really sweet image and i love your blue and cream colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh! What a cutie this image is Jo..
    FABulous colours and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious card, Jo! Fabulous layout and sweet, sweet image!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo - I love your cute card and thanks so much for your continued support. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jo what a sweet image and beautifully coloured !! Super cute card all round sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the cute image and a beautiful colour scheme.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an adorable Christmas card Jo, such a sweet image.
    There is a sale over at Bearly Mine Designs this weekend if you fancy some more of Donna's fab papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet Jo, the image is adorable and the paper is perfect. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the adorable image,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love card - I like what you've done with the star and the text going vertically and the image is beautifully nostalgic. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo what a sweet card, love the image and paper, ribbon and star look gorgeous. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Jo this is such an adorable image, a gorgeous card and papers.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Jo, love this beautiful image, colours are gorgeous ....stunning as always.xx


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very sweet looking card. Lovely image and dps. Great card. Thanks for playing a long with us over at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jo. Such a pretty card. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just so sweet, Jo, and I love the blues! That paper is incredible and I love the gingham bow. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything about this card is lovely. I especially love your bow. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and the paper and the gingham bow just perfect.
    I was lucky enough to win some Bearly Mine paper and have only recently plucked up the courage to print it out and WOW most impressed. Now my printer has packed it in darn it.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute Jo. LOTV designs are adorable and I love the homely nature of this card. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Jo. Don't forget to pop back over to my Blog and scroll down to see the lovely offer from Tracy at Cardmaker's Delights for a freebie for the first 20 of my followers to take up the offer. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just beautiful Jo. Such lovely colours and image. Hope everyone is ok with you all.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...