My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 25 February 2018

Good Friends

Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Today I have a card topper to share....... simply layered it into a black die cut frame  that would have been enough to make a stunning card with a beautiful verse but I just wanted to show how you can add other bits & bobs to a premade piece......in this case a flower arrangement & a die cut flourish!
So there we go.......quick & easy and, I think, quite beautiful.
xx

7 comments:

  1. Awwww..... Oh my, such wonderful card, so feminine!! LOVE it soooo much! And pinned it!
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524495719509/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunning creation using black card Jo, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card - just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so beautiful Jo, not only a wonderful sentiment but a stunning design with the most pretty of embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jo, a beautiful topper and pretty embellishments - a fabulous card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...