My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 23 February 2018

Thank You!


Hi friends, hope you're all well & looking forward to the weekend?
 Just popping on to share one of the thank you cards I made after Christmas.......a LOTV sentiment, some lovely layers using my favourite black card & a distressing tool.....and some die cut embellishments.......and that's it,  job done. Hope you like it! Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......have a lovely weekend!
xx

7 comments:

  1. great colour combo and I love the size of the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super design Jo and a lovely selection of papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jo, pretty papers and super design - a beautiful card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, such fab colors combo, so inspiring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Jo, a lovely design and such pretty colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty card, Jo. Great colours and design here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...