My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 5 July 2019

Paper Frosting Friday & Christmas in July day 5!

Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Here we are at Friday again, this year is whizzing past so, so fast I think
I might get left behind if I'm not careful!
So, in my little corner of Blogland Friday means Paper Frosting day, (my
name for the little paper embellishments I like to make) and as I'm challenging
 myself to make only Christmas themed makes in July I'm going to combine the two.
Paper Frosting doesn't need to be difficult, it can be as fussy & fancy, as CAS or
as basic as you like......there's no rules. I chose to go the simplest route today, just
basic shapes in lovely colours.......they can be used for allsorts - card making,
scrapbooking, use them in your journal, your planner, for home decor.....
really, there's no limits.......and it's a great way to use up your scraps!

Simple mating & layering, on foam pads for a bit of extra dimension, then
I added the die cut snowflakes.....a Tim Holtz chit chat word sticker & a
faux pearl to finish.....so simple but I love them.
Later on in the month I'll show you how I like to use them.
Rightio, that's my lot for today.....thanks for calling & for any comments
you might leave.....have a lovely day.
See you tomorrow!
xx

Don't forget, my CHRISTMAS IN JULY challenge is here.


5 comments:

  1. Super snowflake card Jo, the die cuts look great against the black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflake card Jo, such a great way to use scraps too...will remember this
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jo, pretty snowflakes and lovely blues.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card. Love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...