My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Christmas in July Day 31!


Hi crafty friends, happy wet, dull & much cooler Wednesday!
Oh, how nice it is to hear the rain....still warm but a welcome relief from the
blazing sun we've been having.....a cool breeze & it would be perfect.
So....here I am on Day 31 of my Christmas in July challenge to make only
Christmas themed makes for the whole of July.....and I made it!
To be honest there were days I thought I must have been crazy but I stuck
with it & now I have a very decent size pile of Christmas cards & toppers.
For my final make I chose a scallop circle base with a cream hammered
card layer......the simply added the bench & cat couple die cuts, a
stamped sentiment, a few faux gems & a little ribbon bundle at the top.
Not sure what to do with this make......maybe a card topper, maybe an easel
card....or maybe a decoration for the tree? Can't decide so I'll leave it
for now & come back to it later on in the year.
Thanks so much to all who have visited & left comments.......it's so very
much appreciated, I love reading them.
xx
challenges
Rudolf Days at Scraps of Life

16 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and I'm really impressed you've made a Christmas card each day this month!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on sticking to your Christmas theme projects for July Jo! I absolutely love this topper - those cats are adorable - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh .... Super cute!!! Love so very much this frosty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful topper Jo, would make a lovely easel card! You've done amazingly well to stick to the plan and create something for Christmas every day this month. You'll be soooo pleased with yourself come December!
    Chris
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make card toppers ready to pop onto a card at a later date. Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days challenge this month and good luck in the draw.


    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo,
    Happy rudolf Days.
    what a very lovely sahped design.
    super images on the design too.
    I'm sure what ever you make with it it will look fab.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas makes all month have been fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card with the cute cats. It really is cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm clapping my hands here for you Jo!! Well done. This one is just gorgeous. So unusual and different and very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, Jo.
    The cat die is a keeper, that is for sure.

    Sorry it has been so long since I stopped by your blog. Health issues have kept me from visiting.

    Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card to end your Christmas month Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card Jo, I love your silhouette cats.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Jo, I love the design and what fabulous dies.
    You mentioned yesterday that you may have to go on to insulin, that's a pity, but if it makes you feel better then that would be good and you'll get on fine with it, take care Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done Jo...I am giving you a huge round of applause!! This is s fantastic finale!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...