My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 30 January 2014

Blue & Green should never be seen........

....... I always remember my Nan saying that lol!
I'm loving making these little wrap style bracelets, I love that
 they can be any size, shape & colour and they're just so quick & easy
to make! My boys ( I should really stop calling them boys, 3 of them are
 young men!) love em, Miss Rebecca has a new idea for one every
couple of days......and I still haven't made one just for me lol! So
 this one is simply using some gorgeous turquoise beads with silver
 spacer beads on some navy cord......with a simple sliding knot to open/close.
Ok my friends, that's me for today.....thanks for calling, see you soon!

Don't forget.....Miss Rebecca has CANDY.....she only needs 10 more
followers to reach her target of 100....would love it if you could
pop over!
xx

11 comments:

  1. stunning bracelet Jo! Gorgeous - my mum always uses that saying too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Jo, I have some kits for these bracelets but not tackled them yet.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jo… I love those scrummy turquoise beads! the bracelets do look fun to make :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning bracelet.jo.the beads are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love this Jo, it's very pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Except on a gypsy queen isn't it ? Love your bracelet Jo ... Thank you so much for popping by my blog ... Have a great weekend ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jo! my nan used to say that too but i love to see blue & green together xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo. Love this little bracelet, and yes the colours are said not to be seen but I love the colour combo. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo - what a lovely bracelet! Sounds like your family are keeping you busy making them!! Never seen the reasoning behind that saying myself, green and blue is one of my fav colour combos!!!!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bracelet, I made one of these (well different beads) and I love it, yours is wonderful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...