My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 24 November 2014

ATC's

Morning crafters, hope you're all well!
Just popping in to share a couple of ATC's, these were made for the November 
theme of 'Anything Goes' at the little swap group I run.
I used up a few more bits from my scrap box, distressed the edges, added a 
couple of die cut toppers & some pearls & that's it.....nice & easy.....but pretty!
If you fancy joining in with our swap there's a page at the top of my blog!
Rightio, better go......got to do some food shopping today. Thanks for calling,
see you soon!
xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC's Jo lovely detail, hope you are keeping well hun and all the family too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jo, the papers and designs are so pretty.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, wow AmAzInG!! hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ATCs are marvelous, Jo! I miss doing ATCs and these might inspire me to get going again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty, they are something I have never done.
    hope you enjoyed your Tea out. xxxxxx
    Hugs Mau xx
    I can't wait to put my tree up either :o) think we could have probs with Alfie though.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC's Jo, such pretty papers and toppers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous ATC's Jo, love your designs. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo. Thanks for dropping in and yes I am well, just wish the weather would decide to settle down. Ah well it's still spring so there is hope for it yet.
    Love your cards but sorry to be so dumb but what does ATC stand for?
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great Jo and great for using up all those stashed little pieces we keep!! Hope your all ok and having a good week so far
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such pretty ATC's! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Jo - lovely colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...