My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi crafty friends......hope you're all well, warm & having a lovely weekend!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mum's out there........wishing you all a lovely day!
For today I have a card for a Mum.....made for Mother's Day but would work for maybe a birthday.....in fact I think it would suit any occasion. I chose cream, kraft & peach tones.....definitely one of my favourite colour combo's and I've taken a bit of a liking to hammer card too lol. Lots of distresssed edge layers, die cuts, mulberry flowers and faux pearls........and that's it......job done.
Thanks for calling, have a lovely day......see you soon!
xx

challenges
floral delight at Crafty Cardmakers
Mother's Day at Fab 'n' Funky
die cuts/punches at Creative Knockouts
Mothers at Cute Card Thursday
layer it up at Crafty Catz

14 comments:

  1. the kraft and peach are beautiful together Jo, this is a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking those flowers, did you make them as well?
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, those colours are so lovely together.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation Jo. It meets our current Floral Delight challenge with bells and whistles on, so many lovely florals!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour combination and I love that banner! Thank you for playing along with our "Floral Delight" Challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great Sunday and happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love the colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Jo what a wonderful combination of colours and gorgeous design, loving your blooms, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Jo. Such lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this week. Hope to see your beautiful art projects here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are gorgeous Jo, hope you had a lovely Mother's Day too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popped back to say thanks for playing along with our challenge at Fab N Funky!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful Mother's Day card Jo, lots of lovely details - so pretty.
    I hope you had a lovely day.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty Catz and hope to see you in the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...