My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 6 March 2015

Share an Oldie Friday!

Morning friends.....hope you're all well!
Well, here we are again.......it's Friday.....and that means it's time to 
'Share an Oldie' with Erika over at Snappycrafts. Today I have a
wall hanging I made for Miss Rebecca.....she always tells me
'I love you right round the world & back again'
so this image from D'Arcy's Diaries was just perfect for her!
 If you fancy joining in & sharing one of your oldies then head on
 over to Erika's & link up, it would be great to see you there!
Rightio, that's me for today....thanks for calling.....see you soon!
xx
You can find my candy here
You can find my ATC swap here

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo love the colour combo.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous golden oldie Jo, such a striking colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca's lucky to have a mum like you Jo who makes fantastic things for her like this fab wall hanging !! Lovin that teal blue !!

    Hope you are feeling not too bad at mo sweetie.....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is gorgeous Jo… what a fab image and you've coloured it so beautifully! LOVE the gorgeous die cuts and ribbons! bet Rebecca loves this! :-))
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, your Wallhanging is brilliant absolutely stunning.
    Love the colours, image and great design
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jo, stunning colouring of the sweet image, wonderful detailing and such a lovely sentiment.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card such a gorgeous image and l love your papers and design you've coloured your image so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love the colour combination. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Jo, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a gorgeous wall hanging I love the colours you've used. I bet your daughter loved it! Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image of this,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I missed this Jo, thanks for sharing an oldie with me, loving the colour combo, my favourite. Cute image too.
    Hope you had a fun weekend?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...