My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 29 April 2016

Time to Share an Oldie with Erika!

Hi friends, happy Friday although I can't believe it's here already!
Do you have something nice planned for the weekend? I'm planning a mixed media play day.....at least that way I don't have to worry about the strange weather we're having!
So I have an oldie to share today, if you fancy sharing too then pop on over to our lovely hostess Erika at Snappycrafts and link up.
My oldie is not really much of an oldie but I just wanted to share it anyway cos I love the sentiment.......and while I may not be able to fly free right now I do have lots to be thankful for......plus I love the colour lol!
I started with a Dylusions spray ink then simply stamped & stenciled and finished with some of Tim Holtz chit chat stickers.
Rightio, off to get some tea on the go! Thanks for calling & whatever you have planned for the weekend I hope the weather's kind to you!
xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, what a wonderful colour theme and the image and sentiment are so lovely. Lots of dragonflies in the craftworld today.
    Enjoy your mixed media day,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your beautiful project.
    Great colours, design and sentiment.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, What a great card. I think the colour is gorgeous and it is a lovely sentiment. Enjoy your weekend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Jo, an amazing colour and the inspirational sentiment is wonderful. Wishing you better days ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous oldie share Jo, a beautiful background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely Jo love the colour and great sentiment..hope it gets a bit warmer over there in Scarborough LOL xx huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great oldie Jo lovely colours and composition with a beautiful sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh... This is just FABULOUS, Jo!! Fabulous colours, fabulous design and fabulous sentiment!!! We all have so much things to be thankful... And thanks for reminding me :)
    Better days will come again.... BIG hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jo I love your mixed media art, the colours, my favourite, the sentiment, fab. I love this style of work and wish I was more confident in doing it. All the different textures are fabulous.
    Thanks for joining me this weekend in sharing an oldie, have a good crafty one.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the spritzed background and the fabulous stamping. Cool words too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...