My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 13 August 2017

Hello........I'm back!!


Hello my crafty friends, it's been a long time.......I hope you're all well!

 I really need to start this post with an apology........I'm so sorry to anyone I've let down over the past year or so........I do hope you can forgive me?
Maybe you're wondering where I've been? Well, the simple answer is nowhere......literally nowhere......I haven't left the house in over a year! I wont go into too much detail......suffice to say I've had the year from hell healthwise but......dare I say it out loud......things are finally starting to improve. And the icing on the cake? In 8 weeks my 1st grandson is due.......and I'm so, so excited!
So craftwise things have had to change......I'm no longer able to colour & craft as I used to so you might notice my crafting style has changed dramatically......but so long as I can still craft who cares lol!
I have to focus on the positive & concentrate on the things I can do......and I sure do have a long list of things I want to try!
So how are you all? Well, I hope........I've so missed popping round your blogs & haven't a hope of catching up but will definitely be calling sometime soon!
I do have a card to share, a kit card & something I've not really done much of but I have to say they're great.......and they definitely scratch my crafty itch lol! This is my 1st Christmas card of 2017 so I'm much later than normal but considering I didn't make one card last Christmas I'm feeling pretty much ahead of myself!
Rightio, that's enough waffling from me.......if you're still reading this then thanks very much for sticking with me.......I'll be back soon but for now I'm off to see if I can remember how to enter a competition......or two!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx

ingredients
mason jar card kit - Hunkydory
competitions I'd like to enter
anything Christmas goes at The Holly & The Ivy
anything Christmas goes at The Merry Christmas Challenge
#138 Cute at Crimbo Crackers

23 comments:

  1. Welcome back, good to hear you are 'on the mend'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often thought about you Jo and am sorry to hear you have had a terrible year. Sounds like there is something to look forward to though!! Love this fab Christmas card, looking forward to seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Wonderful work on this and I always love to see your projects.
    Hugs, Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful scene in the jar! Fabulous card! Happy to see you here.... so sorry it was a rough year. But on to better things now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to see your blog pop up and a big welcome back to blog land hopefully your on the mend and your jar is amazing l'm so looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful crafts sending lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so pleased Jo to see you back on your blog and I have been thinking about you lately!! -I do hope things are turning the corner for you now and you are looking forward. That is such exciting news about your grandchild and I am so pleased for you
    It is so great to hear from you and glad you have started some crafting again-the card looks fabulous xxx
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! How lovely to see you back! So sorry you have had a horrible year but so glad things are turning around for you! It's fab you are able to craft and your card is absolutely gorgeous! How exciting that your first grandson is due soon too! Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. So nice to see you back in Blogland, sorry things have not been good for you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope life will be kinder to you in the next year, so sorry to read about the past one, lovely to read about your expected grandchild an exciting time for you. Love the card the deer are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Jo, it's lovely to see you back posting. Sorry to here that you've had such a difficult time of it, I hope you are truly on the mend now and that life will be kind to you.
    What a wonderful thing to look forward to, a new grandchild, you must be so excited.

    I love your card, beautifully designed and coloured, thanks for sharing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jo, you are back!! Yay!! :D I'm so glad to hear you again! I was warried about you, but I haven't dare to ask about your absence...
    I hope that now all is going better! Welcome back to blogland!
    Your Christmas card is just delightful, love that jar with the snowing scene and the cute fawns! The tag compliments it so well!
    Hugs and wishing you all the best! Congrats for your coming grandchildren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jo, it's so good to see you back blogging again! I'll pray that the health issues are truly behind you at this point. I love this gorgeous card! BTW, I have a new challenge called 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - theme is always "Anything Goes" as long as it features critters and this certainly fits right in with those adorable fawns. Come join us. :-D https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's lovely to see you Jo, sorry to hear that you have been having health issues - I do hope you are well on the mend.
    A super card, such a lovely scene and great shape - I love Hunkydory kits, they make fabulous cards.
    How exciting to have your first grandchild on the way, you will have to get busy making baby cards and gifts.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic project! Love love this! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im so hayppy to see you1
    love this projects!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh sweetie, soooooooooooo lovely to have you back in whatever shape or form !! And what a fabby do card !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So nice to get a comment from you after all this time. Sorry to hear that you've been unwell, hope you are a lot better now and able to get crafting again.
    bRIONY
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning, great design! Thank you for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge and lovely to see you back blogging and crafting again. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jo
    So good to see you back. I can totally understand how health can keep you from your hobbies. I pray the worst is behind you and that you will continue to recover.
    Such wonderful news about your first grandson arriving soon. You must be over the moon. I love being a grandma and was overwhelmed with love for both of my grandchildren as soon as I laid eyes on them. I am the morning childminder from 6:30 till 8:30 during the school year. We athen walk them up tot he school...just three or four blocks away, and then we are on call for the after school shift. Son-in-law is home most days to pick them up after school, but the odd day, we rescue him and take them to ours.

    Your card is so cute. Love the shape and love the look of it. The deer are so sweet.

    Drop me an email any time. maureenkane@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Jo, it's lovely to see you back again. I'm so sorry to hear that you have been through such and awful year and do hope that things will now start to improve for you. So pleased that you are now able to craft again. Your Mason jar is very pretty. What cuties the deer are.

    That;s wonderful news about your grandson. I'm sure he will give you great joy. Do let us know when he arrives. Take care. Sending Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh jo...i am so pleased to read this because you are back. Sad because clearly you have been having a really hard time. But it is so lovely to hear you my friend. Big huge huggles rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...