My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Using up some bits!

Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well!
Today I have a quick & easy card to share......and it's just perfect for using up all
those scraps/oddments of paper! I started with the small piece of paper that's been hanging around in my scrap box for ages! I layered it onto black card then onto a 6x6 card blank. A die cut car pieced together with red & black card snippets & finished with a 'you did it' sentiment........and that's it......a great way to use up your snippets of card and the pieces of paper we all have that aren't quite big enough to do much else with!
Thanks for calling today....hopefully I'll see you tomorrow......I'm on a mission to use up
some stash so have lots to share!
xx

challenges
#31 at Crafting with an Attitude
#50 at Crafting with Friends
anything goes at Corrosive Challenge Blog
anything goes at Crafting from the Heart

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jo, love the paper and die cut car perfect for congratulating someone who has passed their test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jo, I love using my scraps 're yesterday's post, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card!!!! Congrats.
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. The image perfectly matched the DP!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo! Adorable card, love how you used your tiny scraps to cut that car! And the scraps for the background are perfect too!
    I too have to use a mountain of scraps, bits and bobs :) Really it's a mission impossible LOL
    Hugs, waiting for other creations! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you back Jo and with a fabulous card, love your design and the papers are brilliant, hope you are well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's certainly a great way to use scraps and snippets Jo and the background DP works perfectly with the die cut car, a brilliant make.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my sort of card Jo - great papers, they go so well with your super little die cut car.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jo and yes we are all guilty of hoarding those little scraps!!! Hope you are feeling well
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool card - fab paper and love the die cut! I need to start using my stash too, I have so many scraps like all of us! I will take inspiration from you and try and start! Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super card Jo. I really like the background paper. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very great card. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us on CWAA.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...