My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 23 September 2017

Colours of Autumn

Morning crafty friends......hope you're all well?
'Tis a gorgeous morning here, the sun is shining & the skies are blue......but there's a definite nip in the air! I love this time of the year when you can feel the changing of the seasons...... Autumn & Winter are my favourites so I just had to make a card to celebrate! Again, the simplest of cards using up some scraps, I wanted to keep it simple to show off the stunning image........wouldn't you just love to be walking through those trees.......I can almost feel & hear those leaves crunching underfoot!
Rightio, that's me for today.....jobs to do then hopefully a crafty afternoon.......and Strictly on the tv tonight........looking forward to seeing this year's line up!
Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to......have a lovely day!
xx

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene and card Jo, love that you can see the light shining at the end of the path a stunning CAS make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Autumn card Jo have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous autumnal scene this is. I would love to be taking a stroll down that leaf strewn path. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene an beautiful card! I love autumn and winter too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful image you chosen for your card!! Really amazing and it seems to hear the crunch of the leaves under the feets! :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful seasonal scene Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jo, such a gorgeous Autumn scene - Autumn is my favourite season.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scene Jo, it just pulls you in to it, beautifully designed card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too Jo l love Autumn l like to see the colours change from the trees and all of the leaves falling ........your card is gorgeous l love it loads xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi jo ... yes what super colours ... I must admit I prefer the summer tho ... don't like the dark mornings and evenings ... ho hum ... hope you have a super week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...