My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 31 March 2019

Challenge #2 - Lovely Ladies


Good morning crafty friends, hope you're all well.

Welcome to challenge #2 ....here in the UK we celebrate Mother's Day in March
so the challenge theme this time is going to be
LOVELY LADIES
You can go as girly, frilly & fancy as you like or as CAS as you like!
A nice, easy theme this time & only a few simple rules to follow & you could
be the randomly picked winner! Just to recap on the rules as I've made a
couple of small changes.

1- You must follow the theme
2 - Any & all makes welcome so long as you follow the theme
3 - You can use any products you like
4 - One entry, new makes only
5 - You must follow this blog 

Also, I've decided to extend the closing date.........the challenge will still start
on the 4th of every month but will now run until the very last day of the month.

Just like last month there will be a surprise prize for one lucky randomly picked winner!

Here's my make......

I started with a base layer of kraft card, added a distressed paper layer then a cream
card layer with a circle cut out. I die cut 4 paper butterflies, layered them all
together in the centre then added the die cut words & finished with faux pearls.



Inlinkz Link Party

17 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Jo, love the dimension!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely adorable card for any Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty love the butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jo. I love how you've layered the butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    great challenge will try to join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jo, love that butterfly.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely Jo love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous butterfly card! I love all the layers! Thank you for the challenge - I just linked up my card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jo and loving the new challenge idea-sounds great !!
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this butterfly card which also fits my current challenge. I hope to join in challenge #2 if I can get my phone and Internet sorted out in time. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I entered something else that I made for my special little lady.Hope that fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always feel a little bit guilty on Mothers day as my Birthday has only just happened but I love this butterfly card and would love one like it.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo, loving the challenge and your card too. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine too. Wishing you a lovely crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just realised that I wasn't following you but I am now. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Jo that is a gorgeous butterfly. Makes a real statement!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...