My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 14 March 2019

Anything Goes at Not Just Cards


Hi friends, hope you're all well.
We have a new challenge for you over at NOT JUST CARDS, as usual, the theme is 
ANYTHING  GOES and there's some fabulous makes to inspire you over on the
 main challenge blog.
I decorated a wooden heart this time......I started with a basic wooden heart, gave it a 
coat of gesso, next came a coat of coloured paint, then I stamped onto it & finished with 
a coat of crackle paint. I added some cream lace, a paper rose and some die cut foliage.
Thanks for calling.....hope to see you over at Not Just Cards!
xx


11 comments:

  1. Beautifully decorated heart
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makeup of the wooden heart, love so much the feminine feel! Gorgeous rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty Jo. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project Jo, the heart is beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Jo, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and creative Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty Jo, love that shade of blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Jo, lovely shade of blue, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is magnificent, Jo! I love the lace and those die cut leaves are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...