My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 11 June 2012

Lexi's Creations - DT card - Happy Birthday!

Morning friends, hope you're all well today!
We're starting off the week with a brand new challenge over at Lexi's Creations and this
time the theme is Happy Birthday! You have until June 23rd to play and as usual, we're a multi
craft blog so would love to see not just cards but tags, bookmarks, layouts, etc;
We have a fab sponsor this time:
so what are you waiting for? Do come join us, we'd love to see you!
I made a card using only a sentiment from Fairy dust crafts.....it made a lovely change from stamping
and colouring! Don't forget to pop on over to the main challenge blog where you can see the
 gorgeous creations from the rest of the design team - they're fantastic!
Rightio, off to do some housework now, then maybe a little
craft time if I'm lucky!
Thanks for calling and have a lovely day!
Jo x
ingredients
sentiment digi - Fairy dust crafts
6x6 card blank - Craftwork cards
flowers/pearls - stash
scallop circle - Sizzix
flourish - Cheery   lynn
challenges
anything goes at Papertake weekly
sentiment only at Creative Belli
bingo(flower/pearls/die cuts) at  My Mum's craft shop

18 comments:

  1. Hi Jo what a gorgeous card I love the pastel colours and such wonderful detail and layout.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...beautiful card Jo, loVe the soft candy blue & the words are perfect...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo, I like the sentiment, the embossing and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a beautiful card, jo. I love the blues...and the sentiment is great. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card, so elegant. I love white and blue such a clean colour scheme. Thank you for making such a gorgeous contribution to the design team at LC's.
    Love and hugs
    Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this sentiment card, fab design and so elegant! love the embossing, the flourish and the flowers!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo - this is a very classy card with just the sentiment on the front. You've used a great colour scheme and the flowers are gorgeous! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Jo this is so very pretty. LOVE LOVE LOVE the sentiment on the front. Would u mind if I nicked the sentiment and use on my mum's card next April - she's always complains I forget her birthday (I am usually at least two weeks late rofl)

    Looking forward to working with you at Sparkles Christmas.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Jo! I love sentiment only cards and this one is no exception!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Jo the flowers the flourish and the embossing make it outstanding.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card jo.stunning stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant Jo...I so love the sentiment hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Jo - fabulous sentiment and a lovely gentle colour! Hope you're feeling good! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this one Jo and the sentiment is fab. beautiful colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this is gorgeous Jo!! I love the colours and design and what a wonderful sentiment! The flowers and leaves are really pretty!
    Hope you got your housework over with and are having a lovely evening!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo, this is magnificent! Love the sentiment but your swirl and roses are the icing on the {birthday} cake. :-D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is brilliant. Love that there is no image and that the focus is such a wonderful sentiment. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully done! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Belli challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...