My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 14 October 2012

Seeing life at the Sea Life Centre!

Morning friends, hope you're all well & enjoying 
the weekend so far! Today's layout is another digi
one using Serif and elements from the Underwater kit.
The pics of Miss Rebecca & big brother James at 
the Sea Life Centre (James works there) were a bit dark
in real life but in the kit.....wow, I'm real pleased with them!
Don't forget, this months' theme over at The Happy Scrappers
 is Pets/Animals.....we'd love you to come join us, you can
make traditional paper layouts if you'd rather, they can be
any size as long as they include at least 1 photo!
So that's it for me today, gonna go get on with the
Sunday dinner......roast beef today and I'm starving already!
Thanks for calling, see you tomorrow!
Hugs Jo x

challenges
anything goes at Crafty Bloggers Network
all creatures great & small at Papertake Weekly
anything but a card at Party time Tuesday
anything goes at Crafts & Me
anything goes at Divas by Design
anything but a card at Penny's Paper Crafty
anything goes at 2 Sisters

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Jo - really beautiful! Must get my page made - I know what I'm doing - just need to get around to it! Tonight - I promise! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful Jo, and such happy memories to always treasure. A beautiful layout too.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout...What fun to have a brother to give you the personal tour! He can share ever so many more interesting tidbits from his side of the fence/sea, so to soeak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Jo, I like the photos the layout and the papers.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific layout, Jo! Great photos. I love the seahorses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is fab Jo! what lovely photos and they look fab with the gorgeous paper and elements… love the bubbles and the frames around the photos… they are perfect! :-)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend !!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, what a fab page! Lovely pictures - we go to The Deep at Hull every so often and the pictures always come out too dark to use.

    Your layout is fab too and the seahorses are so cute!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi jo what a super project ... and a super keepsake ... well done ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment on my sisters birthday card ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Jo, looks like a fun day was had.. great job using serif & the underwater elements... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout looks fab Jo! Great photos and the kit's perfect for them :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely hun.. all fabby elements too.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty for our Anything But A Card Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great layout! I love the underwater elements. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card. Lovely design. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. I also love the CAS style like the Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous fun layout. Lovely bright design and colours. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful layout...I love it. Hope all is well with you...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so wonderful, fab attention to detail and such a great way to preserve a special memory!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice layout! bravo! thanks for playing with PPC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the colors and all the pretty details on this layout, awesome! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...