My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hiya, I'm a Mum (of 6) who loves paper, ribbons, buttons, stamps.....ink, paint, dies......in fact anything crafty lol and I share my work space ( and stash!) with my 15 year old daughter, Rebecca. Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday, 18 May 2015

Gorjuss notebooks

Morning friends......hope you're all well.
Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes and cards for Rebecca, she
had a fabulous birthday & was thoroughly spoilt! It's just a shame she's at
school this morning cos I think she could have slept the day away lol.
So for today I have a couple of notebooks to share, these started out as
plain hardback books......just perfect for decorating & at A5 size they're
just the right size for popping in your bag......or school bag......cos these
 2 have gone to Miss Rebecca & her friend!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx
ingredients
hardback books - Wilkos
papers - Gorjuss
decoupaged images - free with Docrafts mag
everything else - stash
challenges
anything goes at Party time Tuesday
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
anything goes at Simply Papercraft
no squares at Allsorts
anything goes at Craft Your Passion

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful notebooks Jo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous notebooks Jo. Love the images and they are beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic notebooks Jo and gorgeous colours used ..
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorjuss Girls are very popular among us all I think. These notebooks are fabulous Jo, love the 3d elements and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both gorgeous Jo… love the adorable images and the pretty colours! :-)
    glad Rebecca had a lovely Birthday!
    Hope you have a good week
    Big Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, these are indeed Gorjuss! I love notebooks of any description!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, I just LOVE these Gorgeous books.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great makes Jo - I know they will have been adored - posted Rebecca's card off today - along with my ATC's - oops! Slapped wrist! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo. These are fantastic, might have to get Beth to do some of these as gifts for her friends, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are two lovely little books Jo, love the images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I LOVE those Gorjuss Girls. Fabulous notebook designs. Really 'gorgeous'. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorjuss nore books Jo, I like the gorjuss girls
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative Jo. I love the Gorjuss images. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful notebooks.So beautifully colour coordinated and decorated.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dare I say gorjuss notebooks Jo.
    Love them both.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice notebooks. Great design. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool left ) ) \Очень классно вышло))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely little notebook covers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Squares Allowed' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely notebooks, girl's favourites.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Gorjuss images :) Your notebooks are amazing and the paper piecing is fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

cat