My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Dude......you make my gears spin!

Hi friends......happy Wednesday!
Don't know where the days are going but they sure are flying past!
Today's card has been sat in my unblogged folder for a while........we can't be having that lol so today's the day to share! Lots of snippets of silver mirri card were used on this one, just one piece of A4 black card (and I had some left from that!) and a snippet of patterned paper from my scrap box!
A couple of dies, I distressed some edges & a computer generated sentiment and that's
it......job done! I thought to add some gems but as it's intended for a male I thought maybe not......I'll save them for the girly cards!
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......see you soon!
xx

challenges
die cuts & punches at Creative Knockouts
layer it up at Crafty Catz
die cuts at Use Your Stuff
add gold or silver at Make My Monday

13 comments:

  1. love this fun card Jo, great to see a card made of fab die cuts, you could also enter the challenge at MMM http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-66-gold-or-silver.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and wonderful card Jo
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Jo, lots of fun details - perfect for a young man.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a super card for any sex lol.... thanks for joining us at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of your die cuts to create this lovely masculine card Jo.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant fun card Jo, lovely the images and the design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. The silver diecuts work so well.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE that cute robot! What a great card. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fun card this is. I love the sentiment and the little robot is so cute. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun card! Love the sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and delightful card, perfect for those robot fans out there!:O) I think it is awesome!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...