My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 15 March 2018

Hello baby!

Hi friends......hope you're all well.
'Tis a dull, dismal morning here on the Yorkshire Coast......perfect weather for cosying up in the craft room, I think! Who's with me? Once I've got the jobs done, tea in the slow cooker, a clear desk & a nice hot mug of coffee......I'll be raring to go lol!
Today I have a couple of new baby makes to share.....perfect as card toppers, to be added to a scrapbook page .......or maybe even an album cover? As usual, when making my own I got carried away and as I had a few bits left it would have been rude not to make a couple extra!
I used only die cuts, one topper sheet, a couple of stamps & a couple of gems and I love how they came together so easily.


challenges
Y is your choice at the Alphabet Challenge
let's celebrate at Fussy & Fancy
bundle of joy at the Crazy Challenge
die cuts at Use Your Stuff
family at Little Red Wagon

Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......see you soon.
xx

9 comments:

  1. beautiful baby makes Jo, the shades you chose for the papers in both suit the topper beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute baby cards. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and you've made two wonderful baby cards Jo, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty Jo, super toppers and beautifully framed.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... Jo, these two toppers are just adorable! Both so sweet, cute and lovely!! That frame looks wonderfully with all the elements you put together! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorably cute cards. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw just love those little cards pink and blue so cant go wrong lol ... hope you have a great crafty play ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...