My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 23 April 2018

Happy Birthday with Crafty Cardmakers!

Hi crafty friends.......happy Monday, hope you're all fighting fit & raring to go!
We have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Cardmakers today & the theme is a nice,
 easy one................HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I chose to make a card for a boy using a decoupage sheet from the Whiz Kidz collection. 
There's 4 layers of decoupage & the only extra I used was a piece of black card for the base
 & the frame! I had a couple of elements left so made a little gift tag to go with the card.


As usual, we're a just for fun challenge & if you pop over to the main blog you'll find lots
of gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team....hope to see you there!
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave.......and don't forget....I have a little
giveaway if you're interested HERE.
xx

challenges
only for boys at Crafty Sentiments
yo Dude at Shopping Our Stash
birthday card at The Paper Shelter
Happy Birthday at Aud Sentiments
children's playtime at A Gem of a Challenge
anything goes for kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids

21 comments:

  1. The football card is just brilliant.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jo, love the design, perfect boys card.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jo ... super little boy card my grandson would love it he adores anything footie lol ... he is coming to the end of his trials for Bournemouth very soon so keeping everything crossed for him ... hope you have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute footie card!
    Thanks so much for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our YO DUDE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My! This card is full of action - just the thing for a boy's birthday.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fabulous decoupaging! Your card has a lot of dimension! And it's so fun and cute, just perfect for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jo, I love the image and your decoupage, great design,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! And funny! Love the furry players.
    Perfect birthday card for a boy.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Jo, such a fun image and great design - perfect for a boy.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely birthday card for a boy! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck with the draw. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this decoupage fun image there is loads going on and the colours are fantastic, great make Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love the images, great fun card. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a sweet & adorable card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (guy card) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo,
    what and excelent card and I love your wonderful design it's awesome and very colourful.
    Beautiful crafting.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prefect card. Great design, colouring and details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your fun birthday card
    Thanks for joining us in our 8th Birthday celebration at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooo absolutely super and I'm especially loving the dog as goalie, it made me giggle, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card, Jo - love the scene you've created.


    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...