My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 15 August 2018

May all your wishes come true......


Hi friends, hope you're all well.
Can't believe we're almost halfway through August already......and I can't believe I
bought my first 2 Christmas presents the other day! Never too early though, right? Just
need to get cracked on with my Christmas makes now! First though, I have another
topper to share......all made with bits from the bit box in my favourite colour!
There's 4 die cut layers stacked up on foam pads with the sentiment stamped on the 
top one then it's finished with a die cut flower with a faux pearl centre.


You can see the layers a little better in this photo.
Rightio, gonna grab a couple of hours at my desk before tea......thanks for
calling & for any comments you might leave......see you soon!
xx


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful layered topper Jo, what a lovely die set!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the topper Jo, a great die

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty topper Jo, beautiful dies and pretty colours.
    You are very organised, unlike me!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous topper Jo - the colours are fabulous! Thanks for dropping by! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...