My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Using up more Stash!

Hi friends.......hope you're well & your week has gotten off to a good start!
I've been on a mission to use up more bits from the bit box.......and the dies that
I used today are a great way to do that! I used my favourite black card for this
topper with the white for contrast. I love that they can be made in any colour
combo.......a couple of paper flowers to embellish & that's the job done. 
I'm always trying to think of different ways to use my toppers and as with yesterdays
 I think this one would look good in a frame or maybe on a decorated notebook...
......they can be left plain & simple or you can add lots more to them. It's an Xcut
 die set & is so much more versatile than I first thought.
Rightio, better dash, got a busy day ahead.......it's shopping day, the boiler is
being serviced, a cat is at the vet's & I've a Dr appointment!!
Not enough hours in the day!
Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to.....hope your days a good one!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, this one looks very beautiful, I love using my bits and bobs, great satisfaction, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking and elegant, great use of your bits and bobs!
    Busy day! Hope you find a bit of time to breathe with that schedule!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. elegant and dramatic in the black and white, love it Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous work with your birs, Jo! It seems a cameo!
    hugs. have a lovely day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking and elegant Jo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really eye-catching Jo. You are quite right, it would look amazing on a journal cover xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dies and cameo love the black and white
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...