My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 23 August 2018

Thursday Throwback!

Hi friends.......happy Thursday, hope your week is going well!
It's dull & grey here, a slight drizzle but thankfully cooler.........perfect 
weather for crafting methinks!
So as it's Thursday it's time for a Thursday Throwback pic......When I first started out on
 this crafting journey I was more into scrap booking so this little card was a natural
follow on. A quite simple card with only  a couple of embellishments but oh my, I
 remember how long it took to cut all those layers of decoupage lol....thank
goodness for die cut layers now! I did enjoy making it though & I remember the friend it
was for was ever so pleased with it.
If you fancy joining me on these Thursday Throwback posts just leave me a comment
so I know & can visit you back!
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely to see a make from when you started crafting Jo, she's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Jo, such a sweet image, wonderful, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Jo, I remember those little characters!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is supercute Jo! Really fab. Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...