My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 11 October 2018

New Challenge at Not Just Cards!

Morning crafty friends & bloggers......happy Thursday!
It's a very special day for us today.......my grandson Asher is one!!!
He's such a gorgeous, happy baby......so easy to take care of.....and he makes
 the funniest noises! I can't  believe how fast the year has gone.....makes me 
wish I could keep him at this age for another year. He's coming to us on 
Saturday & we're having a little tea party for him so hopefully I'll have some 
pics to share next week.
Anyway, I'm also here to tell you about the new challenge over at 
The theme, as usual, is anything goes so this time I made a bottle tag for 
 a bottle of wine I gave to my stepfather for his birthday recently.
I didn't measure, just cut my card to the size I wanted, used a circle die to
cut the hole......then set to decorating. Another great way to use up some bits
from the scrap box too.....although I'm sure I'll never get to the bottom
of it! Rightio, better get a move on....if you fancy joining us this month
 you can find all rules & some gorgeous Dt makes for your inspiration over
on the main blog.....hope to see you there!
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
more than 1 die at Crafty Friends
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges
anything goes at Through the Craft Room Door
anything but a card at Simon Says Wednesday
dies/punches at Sparkles

13 comments:

  1. l just love the bottle tag enjoy your time with Asher the time does go by so quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab way to gift someone with a wine bottle, love your tag!! The shining gold makes it so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bottle tags Jo, and a great idea.
    Have a lovely birthday tea with Asher, they are not long in growing up, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Jo :-)

    Enjoy your tea party x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bottle tag Jo.
    Happy Birthday to Asher don't they just grow up too fast!!!?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bottle tag love the embossed background and selection of dies--Happy Birthday to Asher-enjoy your tea party on Saturday
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect bottle tag .Love the embossing and the embellishing too .thanks for sharing with us here at
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/10/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-for-week.html

    Good luck with your entry and hope we get to see more of your projects

    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Monthly Challenges an Good Luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous wine tag!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...