My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 4 October 2018

Thursday Throwback!



Morning crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well.
Welcome to Thursday Throwback......my weekly look back at past crafty makes...
.....do you still like them? Would you change anything or would you rather
not look at all lol?
I have a Halloween wall hanging from 2012 to share today......I loved it when I
 made it & I'm still happy with it today.......although I remember my daughter
telling me it was ok......but she wanted something REAL scary lol!
If you fancy sharing an old make leave me a comment.....I'd love to come 
visit you back.
Thanks for calling....whatever you're up to have a lovely day.
See you tomorrow.
xx







 












9 comments:

  1. Jo what a cute wall hanger, glad you shared this.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy looking back on past makes, some I still like and others OMG.
    Your wall hanger is cute and spooky, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic combination of papers images and embellishments on this plaque Jo, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your spooky wall hanging has lasted well and yes I love it too ... I don't think I want to look at my old cards lol but happy for you to visit my blog and look at my current lol ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fabulous wall hanging! A lovely non scary Halloween make, had to laugh at your daughter's comment...kids!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute wall hangers!! Love especially the witch one with that stripe of cobwebs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great Jo, I remember those stamps!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Halloween hangerlove all the elements and dies--might just join you next week !
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! You have Halloween crafts DOWN!!! This is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...