My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 18 October 2018

Thursday Throwback

                                 Hi friends, hope you're all well......and welcome to Thursday                                       Throwback, my weekly look back at past crafty makes. I think it's fun to have a look back & see how our styles have changed. Do you still like your make? Would you change anything? Or would you rather not be reminded lol.
If you fancy joining me then please leave me a comment so I can come have a look too. 

 This week I'm looking back at a mixed media canvas I made for my bedroom, I think it was
 about three and a half years ago......and I still love it, it still hangs on my bedroom wall!
I used tissue paper, gesso, paint, paper, beads, caran d'ache crayons, ric rac, Tim Holtz word stickers......you name it, it's probably on there somewhere lol
Here's a pic from the very start, I'd primed the canvas, drawn the half heart shape then added the scrunched up tissue using lots of gesso
And here's a pic of the finished canvas
Thanks for calling & for any comment you might leave....see you tomorrow!
xx


5 comments:

  1. First of all sorry I haven't joined you this week but been a round of Dr and hosp app for hubby and not even blogged for a week--second how weird is that I made my fist canvas a few years ago--look at it every day on bedroom wall and think I am not happy with that--finally got around to recycling it and was going to share--great minds eh? will save that for next week maybe.I love your canvas and glad you still have it on your wall--loved
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lay out and colours Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this canvas. The colours are so pretty. Fab that it is still on your wall xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...