My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Easter/Spring Mid Challenge Inspiration


Morning crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Today I have an Easter card to share, a little inspiration for my Easter/Spring
challenge.....my 1st make had more of a Spring feel to it so I've gone with
Easter for this one. The brief was pretty, pink, purple & had to have a bunny
on it! Hopefully I've got it right although it looks so much prettier in real life,
it's such a dull day here it was hard to get a good photo.
Mostly bits from the scrap box for this card, it measures approx 5x5 inches &
 I finished with a few faux gems then mounted onto a 6x6 card blank.
Rightio, lots to do today so I'll say bye for now, thanks for calling and any
comments you might leave......see you tomorrow!
xx

**

challenges
Easter at Crafting By Design
polka dots at Moo Mania & More
Easter at My Time To Craft
Easter at Cute n Crafty
Easter/Spring at Use Your Stuff
bunny at Dragonfly Journeys
include an animal at Dragonfly Dreams
Easter rabbits at Fairy & Unicorn

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful Easter card Jo, lovely design, cute bunny and pretty colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card Jo, love the pastel colours of the egg and flowers and the bunny is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very pretty card Jo, I love your design and colours, sweet rabbit die, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Easter card, so sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jo, love the die cut spring flowers and bunny around that egg aperture xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Easter card with soft pastel colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft hues you chose for this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams this month. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo this is one fabulous Easter card love the wonderful colours and the design I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours are so fresh and pretty Jo. Love the egg shape die cut too!! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Jo, lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so lovely, Jo! Delightful flowers and I love the polka dot egg. Being purple doesn't hurt, either. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Thank you ver much for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh this is super cute! I love the bunny and the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo! This is so sweet and I love the purple and pink combination and all of the pretty flowers. That bunny is just adorable too. Thanks so much for joining my EveryBUNNY is Welcome blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool card and I love that bunny. Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the pastel colours you've used, really different for Easter, and the egg aperture is really creative. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, and good luck with your entry Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...