My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Unicorn


Hi friends, hope you're all well and had a lovely, long Bank Holiday weekend....
......did you eat lots of chocolate?  It was lovely to spend time outdoors, we got a
few jobs done in the garden, had a lovely family dinner on Sunday.....and now it's back
to normal....and it's Wednesday already!! Don't know where the time goes, I feel
since I've gotten older time goes so much faster....soon be Christmas!!
Did I really say that out loud?? It'll nearly be time to make my yearly little book
of Christmas....and I really fancy doing a December Daily type journal this year.
Anyway, enough waffling from me....today I have a quick & easy layered
topper to share....more scraps from the scrap box for the die cut layers, finished 
with a die cut unicorn head, die cut stars & a few faux gems....job done.
No sentiment as I thought it would suit many occasions.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments, I so appreciate it &
I love to read them & visit you back. See you tomorrow.
xx

There's still time to enter my EASTER/SPRING challenge here.

challenges
anything goes at Crafting With An Attitude
anything goes at Crafty Catz
anything goes at A Gem Of A Challenge

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful dies and colour combo Jo,a majestic unicorn card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty topper Jo, fabulous die cuts and lovely colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Jo, loving the wedgewood blue colour. Time definitely goes faster as the years go by!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful topper love that unicorn die, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Jo and nice to see a shaped card, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous unicorn. Love your colour choices Jo. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super topper Jo, a sweet die cut Unicorn and lovely colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this round card is just adorable and the colours combo makes it so elegant! Love the unicorn, the stars and the couples of gems all around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love everything about this one, Jo! Great unicorn and I'm going to have to go find that die. I have a granddaughter who adores unicorns and this die will come in so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely love the colour you used for the unicorn and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the monochrome topper and beautiful Unicorn die
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. This card caught my attention immediately, I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh this is really pretty. Love the shape and not to fussy on the extras which would have taken from the main image. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. monkey coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...