My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen......


......Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen!
There's some days when it really gets me down that I can't colour images/stamps
like I used to...........then there's days like today when I realise it really doesn't matter.
 For so long colouring was the main focus of my crafting & it took a long while for
me to admit I couldn't physically do it very often.....but now, who cares? I just love
to craft & most of my makes are die/paper based..... to be able to take just a die & some
 card & create something beautiful is really quite special. Obviously, not always just 
one die.......why use just one when you can use 3,4,5 or more lol. I suppose what
 I'm really trying to say is.......it doesn't matter what you use, how much or how little
 stash you have.....we craft for ourselves & as long as we are happy then that's
 all that matters. Crafting really does soothe the soul!

So. for today I used just some cardstock, 1 die, 2 gems & 1 mini bow!
Real pleased with how it turned out......and I think it would be a great one for
batch making too!
Rightio, better get a move on if we want feeding today....thanks for calling & for
any comments you might leave.....see you tomorrow.
xx

Don't forget, my FOR THE KIDS challenge is here

challenges
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything goes at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
anything Christmas at Holly & Ivy
anything goes at Merry Little Christmas


11 comments:

  1. love this diecut card Jo, the reindeer's names remind me of The Night Before Christmas Book, a firm family favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should take that on board, about crafting for ourselves. Lately I have lost the oomph to make anything thinking that it isn't worth it. I know this is wrong but I have got to find my enthusiasm again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jo and love the dies-exactly you can make cards without colouring-just do what you can
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention that you also used your heart! A cute Christmas card. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Jo, I couldn't agree more - it really does not matter what products we use or what style of projects we make as long as we enjoy the process.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This diecut makes me smile :) So useful for quick Christmas cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas card, Jo. Love the die and as you say, a perfect design for batch making. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fabulous die Jo and a fabulous festive card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Jo, and you'll never forget Santa's reindeer's names now, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's September "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MLCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes with optional twist to include the word Joy. Apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...