My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 16 September 2019

Autumn Colours with Crafty Cardmakers!


It's new challenge time over at Crafty Cardmakers and this time the theme 
as chosen by our lovely Marg is........

AUTUMN COLOURS

My favourite time of the year is Autumn/Winter.....I especially love the Autumn
colours, the darker nights, snuggling on the sofa, hot chocolate.....ooh, I could go on!
For my make I started with a kraft card base, added a chocolate brown layer
then some distressed paper layers. I raised the topper on foam pads, added the die
cut leaves, some string for extra texture & finished with some Tim Holtz chit chat
stickers & some faux gems. The patterned papers, the image were freebies with the
Making Cards magazine & die used for the leaves came free with the Papercraft
Essentials!
If you fancy joining us this time we welcome any & all makes.....just so long as
you stick to the theme & if you're low on inspiration we can help you with that too!

Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave.
See you tomorrow.

xx

Don't forget, my FOR THE KIDS challenge is here.

challenges
Fall/Autumn at Aud Sentiments
Autumn/Fall at Cardz 4 Galz
Autumn at Cute Card Thursday
lots of layers at Crafty Calendar
Autumn colours at Crafty Friends




23 comments:

  1. Agree that Autumn is a beautiful season, love this card the colours leaves and beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and Autumn colours love the image and great papers.Autumn is my favourite season too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your layers, Jo! Beautiful die cut leaves and your paper choices are fantastic. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of Autumn and this card has them all in abundance. A super creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layers!!

    Thanks for getting autumnal with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jo, this is absolutely stunning. Love that image and your gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Jo, lovely design and I love all the autumn colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layered design Jo, sweet image and beautiful autumnal colours, love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo. I'm with you, I'm always much happier at this time of the year and the last few days have definitely been very Autumnal. Loving your card, great image. Wishing you a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Jo, a fabulous image and lovely Autumn colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo this is fabulous. Love that image, beautifully coloured and those gorgeous diecut leaves in the background with the perfect background papers too.

    Thanks for being such a good teamie.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant autumn card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so pretty Jo, lovely colours and the image is gorgeous, love your layers too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like early Autumn as it is very colourful, but do hate what I know is coming next, so I am torn LOL! Wonderful fun card with that fab image and all those colourful layers. Have a great week!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to agree with you Jo, autumn colours are so beautiful and the cooler nights make for a much better sleep although I am not so keen on the darker mornings mind you. This is a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello… Your card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. It fits perfectly with our ‘Autumn Colours’ challenge theme. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Autumn card Jo. Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovelty fall card. Great image and sentiment. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  19. A super card, I love your creative background layers. Thanks for joining us ar Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm absolutely with you on the seasons - I love the cooler weather. Beautiful card - such clever layering!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, I love the autumn colours. Thanks for joining in our 'Lots of Layers' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...