My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 22 September 2019

Happy Christmas!


Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well & enjoying the weekend.
A super quick & easy card topper to share today using only the simplest
of ingredients.....card, paper & dies....with a stamped sentiment & a
faux gem to finish. Love this style & I think they'd be perfect for batch
making. I seem to be stuck in Christmas craft mode at the moment &
as much as I love Christmas I think I need a break!
Rightio, better get back to it.....thanks for calling, see you soon!
xx

Don't forget, my FOR THE KIDS challenge is here.



10 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card and as tou say perfect for batch making -love the diecut trees.Fingers crossed all is well at the moment thank you for asking.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of your bp and the trees great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super Christmas card Jo, I love the blue and white combination - perfect for winter.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card Jo, I love the trees and your super background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jo, I,m not in Christmas mode yet but I must get there soon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Fabulous sweet scene!
    I have no time, but I am trying to make some Christmas cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, your choice of paper on this card is spectacular! I love the way the snowflakes become the sky and softly settle onto the trees, making them white and glistening. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stunning Jo - love the white on blue - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Jo, love the colours here and the framed trees make for a lovely design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...