My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 17 January 2020

Love is in the air.....


Hello lovelies, hope you're all well.
Another grey, wet & miserable day here......not that I'm complaining, I much prefer
this weather to the heat! 
I've found myself making more & more CAS style cards lately, especially ones using
 dies. I do still love my layers but there's just something kinda nice about CAS......plus
 once I get going it's a lot quicker!
Anyway, 2 dies & a stamp is all I used on this card......and the card was from my scrap
 drawer too! Apologies for the colour of the card.......IRL it's brilliant white but this
 weather is making everything look a bit 'off'!

Thanks for calling & whatever you're up toI hope you manage some craft time.
Don't forget......my challenge SOMETHING NEW is here.

xx

Wendy's challenge #4

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Jo - what die have you used for the sentiment? I just wondered as it would be a perfect for my OH's anniversary card!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your email Jo - I've just bought the die!
      Kath x

      Delete
  2. This is lovely and so striking Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous die cut sentiment, heart and stamped words Jo perfect CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer this weather to the heat any day -at least you can warm up but not so easy to cool down!Beautiful CAS card and great die-cut sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning CAS card Jo - you are really good at doing CAS cards - have a great weekend - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...