My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Wendy's Challenge


Hi crafty friends......'tis a cold, grey, windy & wet day here on the Yorkshire
Coast.......a perfect day for crafting, I think!
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my failed attempt at a
shaker card.......I think I'll have to have another go soon, can't let it beat me!
Or maybe I'll just leave them well alone lol. 
Blog buddy Wendy over at Spanish Crafter has set a challenge to use a die on every
post......I'd love to join her but don't think I can manage every day so I'm going to 
try & join in every week. I used an unbranded die I've had in my stash
for ages......wasn't quite sure about it but once I cut it I loved it.....will definitely
be keeping this one!  The background is acrylic paint, I stamped the sentiment, added
the die cut then mounted on black card then white.
Thanks for calling......see you soon.

Don't forget, my challenge SOMETHING NEW is here.

challenges
anything goes at QKR Stampede
anything goes at A Place To Start
anything goes at Use Your Stuff
anything goes at Through The Craft Room Door
CAS at Unicorn Challenge
Wendy's die challenge

18 comments:

  1. you created a fabulous background for the die cut Jo and teamed it with the perfect sentiment love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, it looks amazing, Love the reflection from the die!! Brilliant idea, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die create a beautiful scene coupled with that gorgeous, fiery background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jo, lovely background for a lovely scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jo! Love that fabulous background!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! Such stunning scene you have created with that die! Absolutely fabulous!!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this silhouette card and thank you for joining in.
    I,m having a merry old time doing it and got loads of posts scheduled. Should have finished by mid March or end of March!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jo. It is so striking in those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. also poping by to say Thank you for joining Unicorn Challenge!
      Hope to see you again!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty! This looks like a sunset one just sails off into! Thanks for accepting the challenge this month at A Place To Start! We hope to see more of your work this month!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully coloured background, love how you have used the die. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our "CAS" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to see your beautiful card entered into our challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "CAS" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous reflective scene -love the vibrant colour.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colours and card - love the image reflection.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see you again at our next challenge.
    With kind regards
    Winnie (DT)
    http://ttcrd.blogspot.com
    https://ourcreativemind.com/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-7th-january-2020/

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super card Jo, such a beautiful scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning card! I love the silhouette! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...