My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 15 February 2021

Everlasting Card

 



Hi crafty friends, happy Monday.........I hope you're all well, warm & safe.

I think my paper crafting mojo is on it's way back.....maybe it'll just be a flying visit, who knows....but I'll take what I can get so, sewing aside I rushed off to the craft room and this is what I came up with. I called it an everlasting card as it's made with an mdf base. It's 6x4, decorated with papers and die cuts & finished with faux pearls............the back is decorated too and has a little tag in a pocket to write a message on.

Rightio, off to get the tea prepped then maybe a little crafty time. Thanks for calling & whatever you're up to........have fun x



11 comments:

  1. I have actually made a card too lol you have to take advantage when you can lol.Gorgeous project love the distressed edges and beautiful dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project Jo,love your papers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, so pretty with the background and flowers.. great design.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so pretty Jo is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Jo, lovely papers and pretty flowers - it looks like your mojo is well and truly back.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love those flowers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to your mojo :) your "everlasting card" is so lovely and feminine! Great choice of paper and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Jo and I love that it's on an MDF plinth too, truly an everlasting card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Jo - love the colours you have used, and the consept of using MDF
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the card. I know what you mean about the Mojo it tends to come and go at the moment. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...