My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lighting the way



















Hi everyone, where have the past few days gone? I've finally got all family Birthdays out of the way for the rest of the year - yippee!! Christmas here we come lol. Couldn't resist this - isn't she lovely? Just a shame about the terrible photo - it's been so dark today.
Recipe:
white pearl card
red/gold embossed card
gems
flowers
glitter
promarkers
embossing folder
scallop die
circle die
fern die

Would like to enter in the following comps:
Challenge#32 die cuts at Card makin Mammas
Challenge#107 Anything goes at Crafty Catz
Challenge#27 Candle at Fairy Tale challenge blog
Challenge#37 Christmas at Mami Doodles
Challenge#156 3's at One stop craft challenges
Challenge#23 Christmas at Make my Monday

19 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jo, lovely image
    thanks for joining us for our 3rd blogiversary at One Stop Crafts
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Your Card is just Beautiful. Thanks for your nice Comment on my Card. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo~
    You're lucky all your birthday cards are done, I'm still working on a couple more. Nov. & Dec. is the majority of birthdays on both sides of our family...
    Anyway back to your card, love how you paper piece her bottom half of her dress. Very pretty Christmas card....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Jo...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little card! The images are fantastic--beautifully done and thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in at MMM this week with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jo.i love the image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello.... and adorable sweet card. Lovely to see you playing along with Make My Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so very lovely. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Jo, fab image and design :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. This is a gorgeous work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has been dark but I can still see the gorgeous gold embossing on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thank you for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jo, Thanks for sharing your adorable traditional card with us at MMM. Good luck with your GDT spot application too. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful creation Jo and love the image.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely, sweet card! I love the little christmas angel. Thanks for playing along with us at Mami Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...