My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 21 November 2011

Pretty in Pink

Hello everyone, hope you are all keeping well and had a great weekend! Isn't it cold, now? I think it's starting to feel a bit Christmassy(?) don't you? Had a great day pressie shopping today, got lots crossed off my list. Oooooh i'm starting to get excited! Anyway, today's card is another Magnolia Tilda...................i'm a bit obsessed with them at the moment! Apologies for the photo - it didn't seem to get light today at all!
Jo x

Recipe:
Magnolia Tilda stamp
promarkers/flexmarkers
paper - nitwits
6 x 6 card blank - stash
pearls - stash
snowflake - sizzix

I've entered in the following comps:
Challenge#61 at Crafts and me
Challenge#41 at Sweet Stamps
Challenge#70 at Truly Scrumptious
Challenge#45 at Charisma Cardz
Challenge#109 at Crafty Catz
Challenge#62 at CES challenge blog
Challenge#17 at Addicted to stamps
Challenge#29 at Gingerloft Challenges

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the tilda, the soft colours and the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jo
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments !!!, very appreciated !!!
    I know what you mean about Tildas are they just not fab to colour !!! Your card is beautiful I love the lace !!! I have also started my shopping !!! have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, your Tilda with Present looks lovely on this sweet scalloped card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi team's "simples" challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beauty and I like that lace you used.
    Thank you for sharing with us this week at
    Sweet Stamps Challenge
    Have a sweet week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo love your card Tildas are my favourite although they are pricey. Congrats on your shopping my list is going down nicely too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card jo.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go....good start to the Christmas list! It's pretty cold her too Jo and we even saw some snow briefly the other day. Your Tilda card is just adorable....pretty in pink, gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh how cute.....thanks for playing along with our snowflake challenge,x carol.....CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card
    thanks for joinng us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at charisma this week :)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card - love Tilda and love the colours! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. a wonderful colour combination that fits perfectly with the lace! Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...