My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 5 November 2011

That's my boy!!

Hiya everyone, still can't find my Christmas mojo so spent the afternoon watching Rebecca making a birthday card for her brother, Chris and a Christmas present for her brother, Cam, oh, and making a mess of my desk lol. Today's card is another birthday card for my son, Chris(can't believe he gonna be 15 on Tues!) - have to say I love all the Mo Manning digis - they perfect for teenage boys!! Apart from image everything is from my stash - does anyone know the make of the spotty paper i used? I love it and have a piece in brown as well. I think it came in a pack ............ mainly browns and blues, there's some with "boy" related words on and maybe some with stripes too. Would love any suggestions as would love some more. Hope you have a good evening. OOOh i nearly forgot.........enjoy Strictly and X Factor!!!
Jo x

entered in the following comps:
Anything goes at Come and get it Challenges
Challenge#19 at Dream Valley Challenges
Challenge#55 at Lollipop CrafChallenges
Masculine at Stamps r us challenge blog
Polka dots at jens digi stamps

10 comments:

  1. Great boyish card Jo!
    HB to your son~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect card for a 15 year old :) Thank you for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Great Job!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic male card jo.i love this imagem, just perfect :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab image, this could almost be a picture of my friend's 18 year old son, very tall, gangly youth with red hair! LOL. Love your card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and nice coloring! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo. What a fab lad card....love it! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. isnt he just perfect for a teenage boys card Jo and you have coloured him beautifully too...your christmas mojo will come when all the decorations start appearing in wondows...although christmas must be busy in your house with 6 children, makes me tired just thinking about it lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation for a boy, just perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this time.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...