My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 29 June 2020

Make Your own Background with Crafty Cardmakers!


Hey lovelies, hope you're all well & rested after the weekend and looking
forward to the week ahead.
Over at Crafty Cardmakers we have just the thing to kickstart your crafty
 week........a new challenge and the theme as chosen by our Jackie is....

CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND

As usual any and all makes are welcome  & if you're low on inspiration then
look no further than the main blog.......we have a fabulously varied DT.

For my make I made the simplest of backgrounds......3 inks blended onto a
piece of white card. I then stamped over the top & finished with 4 mini gems.

Looking forward to seeing your makes!

xx

10 comments:

  1. you created a beautiful background for your stamp, the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo, I love the sentiment as focus and the pretty colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle pastel colours on the background which enhances the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work on blending the colours and I love the sentiment, just a beautiful card! Have a great week!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blended background and large sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect background for this lovely sentiment stamp. Happy crafty week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful background for your stunning wonderful stamp jo
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours together Jo. A really striking card and the sentiment is fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pastel shades, pretty card Jo. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...