My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 28 June 2020

Sweet Kitty

Hi friends, hope you're all well.
I have a little card to share today......was certain I'd already blogged it but up it
popped in my unblogged folder so here we are.
The sweet kitty topper  & paper came with Making Cards magazine....isn't he so
adorable? I kept it real simple adding a 'just because' sentiment so it can be used for
 any occasion.
Are you up to anything nice this aft? I'm going to prep tea then have a nice
lazy afternoon in the craft room then hopefully a little cross stitch later as well.
Thanks for calling......see you tomorrow.

xx

11 comments:

  1. Your card is special Jo an adorable image and papers just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a totally adorable little cat Jo, lovely choice of papers and a great design.
    Enjoy your day of rest!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jo, the kitty is so adorable. I have spent the day in the craft room refreshing my memory on how to use my Scan and Cut as well as started playing with my new stamps and dies. Enjoy your evening cross stitching, I haven't done that for years. I will be knitting this evening.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very sweet image and fabulous design, lovely colours too Jo,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute kitty card!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful image Jo, sweet card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute, Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo your topper is adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute card Jo, I love these fun kitty toppers and papers - I was lucky to create the samples using this collection for the magazine.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and love the cute topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...