My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Hi Friends!

Hi crafty friends.......did you miss me?
Not quite sure where these last weeks have gone but I sure have missed you all.
Thanks so very much for all the messages......it means such a lot......even more nowadays
when we're missing human contact so much.
Are you all well? I hope you & yours are all doing ok & coping well in these
strange and difficult days. 
We're all well here (just), only a few more weeks of shielding for me so
 unless they tell us otherwise I'm hoping things can slowly start to get back to 
normal, whatever normal is now! I haven't seen my beautiful Asher for months,
the same as many Grandparents.....oh, how I need to squeeze that boy, kiss
his chubby cheeks.......and eat with him....he sure loves to eat!
Anyway, don't want to come across as miserable as I'm honestly not.....I have much
to be thankful for.......and for now at least, I have a super clean, tidy & organised
craft room!
But..... all things being as they are I've decided to put my challenges on hold for
a little longer. I definitely will be back though, I'm hoping for after the Summer so
watch this space! 
Rightio, I'll stop waffling......thanks again for all your lovely comments
 & messages......speak soon.

xx

11 comments:

  1. Great to read that you are o.k.Jo hope you can see Asher soon,take care hugs Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your lovely cards but I understand the situation. Same here but we have been going out in the car and I have recently ventured into the supermarkets. Things will gradually get back to normal I hope. Until then enjoy the break and see you posting soon. xxxxx
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see that you are okay -i had just checked back yesterday -hope the break didi you good and hope to see you back soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you Jo. Lookiung forward to seeing your lovely work soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you again. Sending lots of positive vibes and glad you're feeling well and have a clean and organized craftroom. Maybe you could come and do mine! I'm sure it would take longer than 3 weeks though. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back. I know how you feel about Asher - we were thrilled to be able to see two of our grandchildren for the first time in over 3 months at the weekend. although they had to stay at the other side of the garden so no hugs or cuddles. And the other two live overseas so goodness knows when we'll see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to know you are well - it is hard not being able to cuddle the grandies!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, great to hear that you are doing well. Yes it's been a long time for those shielding, but there's light at the end of the tunnel,and you'll be able to hug Asher again, keep your chin up, hugs Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A break is as good as a holiday Jo, glad you are doing well and everything is ok. I know how you feel missing Asher. I miss my four Grandsons very much but I think there is light at the end of the tunnel now. Keep well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you back, Jo. It certainly is a strange time we're living through. Well done on tidying and reorganising your craft room. I had lots of good intentions of doing mine, but keep putting it off until tomorrow..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're ok Jo, it's been a long and difficult time for those who have been shielding, hopefully we're coming towards the end of it now(fingers crossed)- and it won't be long before we can ALL hug our grandchildren :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...