My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Challenge #3 Furry Friends


Hi crafters, welcome to challenge #3 and this time the theme is

FURRY FRIENDS

We all love our furry friends don't we? I have a houseful of cats, 2 dogs
and an adopted donkey!

My cards this time are as simple as can be......a 'swoosh' of coloured ink, a stamped 
image & sentiment then finished with some enamel dots.....job done!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Rules
1 - You must follow the theme set
2 - One entry, new makes only
3 - You must be a follower of this blog
4 - Please link your entry post back to this blog

So whether your style is frilly & fancy, CAS or even grungy & gritty you
can enter your make.....and as usual, there'll be a surprise prize for the
lucky winner. And if you fancy joining me as a guest designer then just add
GD after your name!

Good luck!
xx



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

14 comments:

  1. I love animals! Your cards are gorgeous, Jo! I plan to be back to join in for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swooshing looks wonderful Jo, great cards, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS cards love the smooshed backgrounds and gorgeous cats
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and gorgeous card Jo - yes we do love our pets and you sound like you have your hands full with yours! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable images these are. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love those fun cat images and will dig into my stamp stash to see what furry critters I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous CAS cards Jo, love the images and backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very stylish cards, love the modern design and the sweet colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards hun, great idea with the swoosh of ink!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your super kitty cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely! I love these images Jo - sooo pretty!!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful kitty cards Hun. So cute and fresh looking. Hope you're well. Another great challenge sweetie. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous kitty cards!!! I adore the simple design. They look so elegant with the black against the swoosh of color. Just wonderful.
    Thank you for this fun challenge. I hope you stay safe and healthy during this virus thing!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...